Saturday, November 1, 2008

Rolly Polly

Thursday night I woke up in the middle of the night and our little guy had ROLLED all the way over onto his stomach! It was the first time he has rolled completely over - he has made it to his side several times! What a milestone - so proud of Drew, but it makes me sad that he is growing so fast!

I woke Sam up to show him what Drew had done....and then I noticed that Drew looked REALLY still sleeping on his stomach....so I decided to nudge him. After the first, second, and third nudges he didn't move. It scared me to death - I'm pretty sure my heart stopped beating for a moment. I JUMPED out of bed and started yelling that he wasn't breathing - right then Sam was able to wake him. I can't believe how SOUND he was sleeping on his stomach. Drew didn't like that we woke him up from his deep sleep - so we were up feeding him a bottle at 3:00 am that morning to calm him down!

No comments: