Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Drew & Addie's First Date!!!!

Last night Sarah, Jeremy and Adelynn came over for dinner! It was Adelynn and Drew's first time to meet each other! We haven't really got to hang out with Sarah and Jeremy since our babies have arrived (and we did all the time before the babies!) - life has been a little crazy! It was so good to hang out with them for the evening and see that we are going through lots of the same things right now - made us feel a little more normal!

It is so neat that Drew and Adelynn are so close in age (Drew is 6 days older than Addie) and were born in the same hospital - Sam and Jeremy were also born in the same hospital 8 days apart! I have a feeling that our kiddos are going to have alot of fun together growing up!

Here are some pictures that we took of Drew & Addie last night. I think Drew looks like a giant compared to Adelynn - I seriously wonder if he weighs 12 pounds now! Sam picked out these matching outfits for them when Sarah and I were pregnant!!!! Aren't they cute?!?







4 comments:

Marie said...

Loved their pics!! And the outfits are so cute--good job Sam!

Allyson said...

Julie-I think my niece has GREAT taste...I would love to be added to the blog...I can invite you as well...chaddewey@yahoo.com...let me know an email..
Allyson Dewey

Mel Ferro Cole said...

these pics make me laugh, maybe becuase she is passed out! they are sooo cute together :)

Unknown said...

Sam and Julie: just TOO CUTE for words. Joyce