Saturday, August 2, 2008

Our precious Drew.........

Here are quite a few more pictures from Drew's newborn photo session with Anne-Camille of Capturing Moments Photography. They all turned out so good; it is impossible for me to pick my favorite! I love the ones of Drew and Sam - they just melt my heart! The guitar ones are precious too - Drew in my Dad's guitar case with a guitar blanket given to Drew from my Dad. AC said there are over 200 pictures on my cd - I can't wait to see all of them. I'm sure when I get the cd next week I will be posting more of my favorites!!!! I'm so glad we had these pictures done (I was a little scared how Drew would be for them) b/c never again will we be able to capture him at that moment in time. As Sam and I were just looking at these pictures, we can't believe how much he has already changed since these pictures were taken - only a week ago. Thanks AC for the pictures! They are wonderful!!!!


























3 comments:

Elizabeth Cheek said...

how will you ever decide which ones to order? precious-e

Andrea said...

Too cute!! They all turned out great. Love the ones in your dad's guitar case...too sweet.

Marie said...

All of his pics are wonderful--he has grown so much! You look great too! Can't wait to get together.