Thursday, May 29, 2008

34-week doctor appointment

Today was our 34-week check-up.....nothing too exciting.....just checked weight, blood pressure, meausured my belly, and listened to Drew's heartbeat. Weight was okay....although the dr. thinks I'm beginning to retain fluid. Blood pressure wasn't so good....158/85 on my initial reading. They made me lay down on my side to see if it would go down and within 10 minutes it was down to 120/58....my blood pressure is definitely easily influenced by stress, hurrying, and worrying. My belly meausured amost perfect. I feel like my belly has grown a ton in just the past two weeks! Drew's heartbeat was 144 today! Due to my high blood pressure reading, they want me to start my weekly appointments next week....so I will be going weekly to the dr. from 35-weeks on out until Drew arrives! We are definitely on the countdown now! 5 and a half weeks or less! We are getting more excited by the minute!

No comments: