Thursday, May 29, 2008

Maternity Pictures!!!!!

So I mentioned a couple of posts ago that Sam and I had maternity/couple pictures taken last weekend. Anne-Camille of Capturing Moments Photography in Mtn. Home did this session for us (check out her website at http://photosbyannecamille.typepad.com). I have a link to her website on my page to the right. We got about an hour of shooting in last Saturday morning and then it started pouring. Luckily, she had already snapped away 193 pictures (I think that's what she said!). Here is a sneak peek of a few of her favorite pictures. We bought the disk with all the pictures and I can't wait to get it in the mail and see all the rest of the pictures!!!! Thank you so much A-C for taking our pictures! I LOVE the way they turned out!!!! Baby Drew is growing, huh?!?




































2 comments:

Sarah said...

the pictures are gorgeous, julie! :) drew has got one hot mama!

Anonymous said...

YOUR on the countdown enjoy EVERY miserable minute because it will go so fast!! When you look back on it you will think it wasn't that bad at all!!!