Saturday, May 24, 2008

MH Baby Shower

I had a wonderful baby shower today in Mtn. Home!!! We got SO many great things for Drew! The shower was held at my church and hosted by Whitney Balentine, Mary Margaret Pearson, Terre Ware, and Terri and Katie Goates. I got to see so many family friends who I don't get to see often enough! Both of my grandmas were in attendance, so that made the day even more special! Here are some pics of the shower below!

This morning Sam and I had maternity pictures taken (courtesty of Anne-Camille). We got about an hour of shooting in and then it started POURING down rain. We are going to finish up a few shots later sometime this weekend. I can't wait to see how they all turn out!!!!!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! We are definitely enjoying ours w/ family!!!















No comments: