Thursday, July 10, 2008

Can't sleep.

Can't sleep. Back hurts. Tried to make myself stay in bed until at least 5:00 am this morning, but at 4:30 am I couldn't make it any longer. It seems like my body is getting more and more uncomfortable by each passing minute. I'm sure I will crash this afternoon.

We are so anxious for Drew to arrive, but more than anything I am praying for a HEALTHY, HEALTHY baby boy. As anxious as I am, I know he is just fine still hanging out in my belly for a little while longer. I just can't wait to meet and cuddle Drew, which of course is selfish on my part. Waiting 10 months to meet him is a LONG time!

I'm excited to get out of the house for a bit today - Cotton has an appointment at the vet to get some shots this morning. Not a real fun event (poor Cotton), but its a reason for me to get to leave the house. We also really need to go to the grocery store, so depending on how I feel, I might try to get some walking in at Walmart today. Real exciting life, huh?

We go back to the doctor tomorrow morning (Friday) at 10:30 am. I am really anxious for our appointment, but am thankful that the past couple of days have gone by faster than I thought they would. I am also looking forward to tomorrow because the new iphone goes on sale!!! Yippee! I think I'm going to buy myself an early birthday present!!! Sam and I are going to go eat dinner at Bordino's tomorrow night (assuming I haven't gone into labor).....I have been CRAVING that place lately.....and am looking forward to one last nice dinner together before Drew arrives!

I'll post tomorrow after our doctor appointment. Hope everyone is having a good week!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Hang in there Julie! I'm praying for ya'll. Give me a call when you get a chance. Miss you! XXXOOO