Monday, July 28, 2008

Drew's Newborn Pictures by Anne-Camille

Drew had his newborn pictures (2-weeks old) taken at my parent's house in Mtn. Home on Saturday morning by Anne-Camille Collins (Capturing Moments Photography). I have a link to her photography blog on this page - I'm not smart enough to figure out how to hyperlink!

I was SO worried about how Drew would be in the pictures - he was a little on the fussy side Saturday morning. But it turns out he was a PERFECT little baby for the pictures! I think he only fussed one time! She got some GREAT pictures of him - here are a few below. I can't wait to see the rest!!!!! Isn't he absolutely precious!?!

We just got home from Mtn. Home - Drew's first road trip. We were a little ambitious to take a road trip w/ him at 2-weeks old. It was alot harder and stressful than we had thought it would be! We got to spend a lot of time with family though and were able to introduce Drew to quite a few of our family and friends. I have lots of pictures that I will try to post either later tonight or tomorrow. WE ARE GLAD TO BE HOME!!!!!!!!!!!




1 comment:

Kelley Bruder said...

Great pictures Julie! He is absolutely adorable!