Friday, July 18, 2008

Visit from Grandpa Haney

Drew got a visit today from his Grandpa Haney! Grandma Haney was supposed to come too, but she was feeling a little under the weather. We hope she feels better soon so she can come visit us! Sam and Grandpa watched Drew for a couple of hours, so that Mom and I could get out of the house and run a couple of errands. It was my first trip anywhere since last Friday; it was so nice to get some fresh air and sunshine. We made a quick trip to Bella Jacks and Target. At Target, I got to drive the motorized cart around so I didn't have to walk the store; it was fun! Sam and Grandpa did great with Drew! I really missed my little Drew while we were out though, and was glad to get home to him!

I have been feeling MUCH better. I'm still taking a little medicine for the pain, but I am getting around alot easier. I go back to the doctor on Monday for her to make sure that everything is healing properly.

Drew has started having really bad gas pains the past two days. We have been trying different things to control it and to help him feel better. It is such a helpless feeling when he is crying, we don't know why and we don't know how to make him feel better. I had colic as a baby, so we are wondering if he might have the same. Mom has been a great help to us since she went through it with me.

Anyways, here are today's pictures. Drew is 5 days old!

Drew with Grandpa Haney

Our little Razorback


Drew, Daddy, & Grandpa Haney

First day in my bouncy seat

Like Grandpa,

like grandson

2 comments:

melissa said...

i LOVE the pic with "Haney" on the back. so cute. and Benny looks pretty adorable with Drew. : ) congrats again!

Anonymous said...

How sweet! I am sure it is killing grandma Viv!!